The Voluntary Data Conference. Thursday 11 October, Central London
With the Fundraising Regulator and NCVO leading in discussion, this pivotal conference provides the perfect platform to examine how all voluntary organisations can further strengthen their data protection protocols in line with new GDPR’s laws; and continue to maximise their social impact through effective data management.
Join data experts and senior charity officers to assess proven best practice from charities leading in delivering effective data-led approaches to inform strategic decisions, enhance data security and ensure adequate training for staff and volunteers to effectively manage and maintain data.
LIMITED PLACES NOW REMAIN! SECURE YOUR PLACE HERE
Gerald Oppenheim, Chief Executive, Fundraising Regulator
– The Future of GDPR and Data Protection in Voluntary Sector Fundraising
– Analysing the latest changes to the Code of Fundraising Practice in relation to data protection and GDPR
– Formulating a data policy which effectively communicates data usage to individuals and supports the “legitimate interest” condition when conducting direct marketing
– Assessing what constitutes effective data management when marketing, fundraising and reaching supporters and donors
– Ensuring that the voluntary sector is delivering effective professional development and training for all staff and volunteers dealing with fundraising data
– Delivering an effective consent and data transparency policy which complies with data protection regulations
Kristiana Wrixon, Head of Policy, Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations Chair’s Welcome Address
Elizabeth Chamberlain, Head of Policy, National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) Opening Keynote: The Next Steps for Data Management and Protection in the Voluntary Sector
Emma Prest, Executive Director, DataKind UK
Keynote: Harnessing Advanced Analytics and Data Science to Enhance Social Impact
Brian Shorten, Chairman, Charities Security Forum
Keynote: Supporting Information and Cyber Security Within the Voluntary Sector
And many more…
You can view the full agenda here.
*Please feel free to forward this invitation onto any of your colleagues that may be interested in attending.
Places at this conference are limited to facilitate active discussion between speakers and delegates. Early booking advised.
The PO can be sent after your booking. You will receive a CPD Certificate and all speaker presentations after the event.
For group booking discounts or further information, please contact Justine Evans via email@example.com.